Funding Encourages the Work of Promising Junior Investigators
The Mark Foundation announced the recipients of its new Momentum Fellowship Awards. These Fellowships provide support to promising junior investigators, enabling them to reach the next level in their careers. All Fellows are nominated by members of the Foundation’s Scientific Advisory Committee and are funded for the duration of one year.
The recipients of the 2018 Momentum Fellowship Awards include:
- Dr. Sheng Cai, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Philippe Depeille, University of California, San Francisco
- Dr. Tami Kingsbury, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Dr. Alessandro Leal, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Dr. Katherine Miller, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Shin Foong Ngiow, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Dr. Florian Perner, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Learn more about The Mark Foundation’s inaugural class of Momentum Fellows here.