Members Include Key Thought Leaders in the Fields of Scientific Research, Venture Capital
The Mark Foundation is pleased to announce its inaugural Board of Directors which comprises five distinguished leaders in the fields of cancer research, communications and marketing, and venture capital. Members of this inaugural Board include:
- Michele Cleary, PhD, The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research – Chair
- Ross Levine, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Kevin O’Flaherty, Pamplona Capital Management
- Allen Shapard, Esq., BroadReach Partners
- Stuart Thomson, Pamplona Capital Management
“We are grateful to have such an esteemed panel of experts to help guide the work of The Mark Foundation,” said Chief Executive Officer and Board Chair, Michele Cleary, PhD.